Wilkinson and Wilkinson (Consulting Engineers) Ltd
1. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
2. Collecting personal information
1. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
3. Phone Number
4. Email Address
5. IP address
2. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by visiting your account or emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We will not transfer or sell your information. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Use of personal information
1. We use the information you provide for the following purposes:
1. To send updates regarding the status of your enquiry or order
2. To understand the buying behaviour of our users
3. To perform other general marketing and promotional activities focused on our products and services
4. To carry out our legitimate business services
2. When you send an enquiry we need to know your name & email address. This allows us to process your enquiry and to notify you of the status of your request. We may also ask for your telephone number which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order.
4. International data transfers
1. Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: including the United States of America and China
3. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
5. Security of personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure systems.
3. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
6. Retaining Personal Information
1. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
2. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic files and emails) containing personal data: to the extent that we are required to do so by law; if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
1. We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
2. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
3. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
8. Your rights
1. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
1. the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
2. requests can take up to 28 days to process
2. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
3. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
4. Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
9. Our details
1. This website is owned and operated by Wilkinson and Wilkinson (Consulting Engineers) Ltd
2. Wilkinson and Wilkinson (Consulting Engineers) Ltd is registered in the United Kingdom at Mardol House, 8 King Street, Much Wenlock, Shropshire / Company No: 2404798 / VAT No: 821 7620 45.
3. You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com